New Rubicon and some pics

danwink

Supporting Member
Picked up our 03 Rubicon last week. Had a chance to play around on the trails in my back yard this week.

Many more adventures to come!

IMG_3276.jpeg

IMG_3275.jpeg

IMG_3277.jpeg

IMG_3276.jpeg

IMG_0040.jpeg

IMG_0039.jpeg

IMG_0039.jpeg

IMG_2133.jpeg

IMG_3310.jpeg

Saw your post about the locker not staying engaged, that sucks and would be hard to have discovered prior to purchase unless you were able to drive it with the lockers engaged for a bit which isn't practical for most test drives. You're in the right place tho to get it figured out. 👍

Yeah- thanks for that. As you already noticed, I don’t mind fixing issues (jaguar)!

The seller was very cool, he didn’t do the build and was just using it on pavement. He was also transparent that he was not a car guy and not sure how everything worked, etc.

The cleanliness of the Jeep was worth it, I’ll fix the rest.

Reactions: GregBelleville
I think you’ll be happy with the KM3 tires. We really like them on our JK’s. Though I did switch to Toyo’s muds for the Lj since the 33x10.5’s were about $45 less per tire and had read good things about them. I just need to get them out on the trail.

I think you’ll be happy with the KM3 tires. We really like them on our JK’s. Though I did switch to Toyo’s muds for the Lj since the 33x10.5’s were about $45 less per tire and had read good things about them. I just need to get them out on the trail.

Yeah- so far they have been great. Got much better after pulling 20 psi from them. My installer had them at 46psi!

Pretty quiet, clear mud easily.

Yeah- so far they have been great. Got much better after pulling 20 psi from them. My installer had them at 46psi!

Pretty quiet, clear mud easily.

Wow, 46 PSI, that is insane. We have ours around 28psi. We have been really happy with them, especially off road. On road they are fine and don’t seem that loud to me or my wife. I wear hearing aids so sometimes not much seems loud 😂.