California New SoCal trail “Apple Crush”

Came across this on YouTube today.

This is a trail we " SoCal Jeepers" opened 2.5 yrs ago and were running it just among friends but nothing stays secret for long in Socal. Randy from Notarubicon ran it with SoCal Jeepers there is a Socal Jeepers video and Randys are on the utube channel. There's another trail much harder we opened at the same time called Mouse Trap. A friend challenged me to find a new trail is Socal, after 4 yrs we found these 2 trails. Mouse trap is much harder than Apple Crush I wont give the cords out more like a friend needs to take you there. More or less like Mottino Wash. If you do it please clean up your trash and enjoy. Some who have done it day it's as hard as the hammers.

The trail was Established by SoCal Jeepers 2.5 yrs ago it's been run mostly by friends. We had Been keeping g it quiet but nothing stays secret for long. The first run ever on it is posted Socal jeepers on Apple crush. We also opened a 2nd trail Called Mouse Trap. Mouse Trap is much harder than JB. If you do the trail please pick up your trash and your broken jeep parts. Randy joined us from Notarubicon and they also have a video up. You may suffer body damage on Mouse Trap.

This is a trail we " SoCal Jeepers" opened 2.5 yrs ago and were running it just among friends but nothing stays secret for long in Socal. Randy from Notarubicon ran it with SoCal Jeepers there is a Socal Jeepers video and Randys are on the utube channel. There's another trail much harder we opened at the same time called Mouse Trap. A friend challenged me to find a new trail is Socal, after 4 yrs we found these 2 trails. Mouse trap is much harder than Apple Crush I wont give the cords out more like a friend needs to take you there. More or less like Mottino Wash. If you do it please clean up your trash and enjoy. Some who have done it day it's as hard as the hammers.
Randy did not run Apple Crush with SoCal Jeepers.. Randy found this trail by watching SoCal Jeeper's video with some friends who had run the trail years before SoCal Jeepers ever found it.. Other groups used to call it "The Hills Have Eyes" trail.. But since Randy knew that SoCal Jeepers didnt want the whole world to know about the trail, he was careful to not include the location of the trail in the video, or in this other video (below), of the "Gatekeeper" at Apple Crush / The Hills Have Eyes trail.
Source: I am Randy :)

The trail is tough - The Gatekeeper is knarly! But neither are as tough as even the easiest Hammer Trail, Clawhammer, IMHO ..

Reactions: Apparition
Randy did not run Apple Crush with SoCal Jeepers.. Randy found this trail by watching SoCal Jeeper's video with some friends who had run the trail years before SoCal Jeepers ever found it.. Other groups used to call it "The Hills Have Eyes" trail.. But since Randy knew that SoCal Jeepers didnt want the whole world to know about the trail, he was careful to not include the location of the trail in the video, or in this other video (below), of the "Gatekeeper" at Apple Crush / The Hills Have Eyes trail.

The trail is tough - The Gatekeeper is knarly! But neither are as tough as even the easiest Hammer Trail, Clawhammer, IMHO ..

So I have been corrected.

Still a fun trail! Actually, so far, all of our friends that have run it say it's their favorite trail - and i think it's our favorite trail too.. and in SoCal Jeepers fashion, its staying on our "a friend has to take you there" list .. We are committed to keeping the location of both Apple Crush/The Hills Have Eyes and MouseTrap off the internet ..

Randy ran it with his group not with ours, I was referring to MT. A.C. Don't know what was there yrs before we ran it there were no tire tracks in it when we first did it That's all I know. We had a good time on MT with Randy and they made the gate keeper at Apple Crush look easy. My hammers referral is what other people have said I agree not as hard as the hammers I think maybe a little harder than JB and that's just because it never quits. Randy like the wife's new jeep. See ya on the trails.

Reactions: The IsARubicon