New soft shackles on BMB website - 5 colors!

Breast Cancer Love GIF by Keep A Breast

Reactions: Alex01
You wanna be yeller-ites…

🙂

Man, I wish yeller was available when I picked up mine….

I made this comment earlier in this thread, and then last week I placed an order with BMB for two of the new yellow WRG soft shackles to match the rig.

The morning after I placed the order, I get a PM from Blaine who explains that I was about to receive a package from him containing two soft shackles - but no invoice. Long before seeing my order, Blaine had sent me that package out of the goodness of his heart (Yes, I just said that about Blaine... 🙂) and he would cancel my order. I asked him not to cancel the order, because four shackles are better than two.

Now I have four of the correct color shackles to replace my four orange shackles.

IMG_5284.JPG

Blaine is a good man. 'Nuff said.

Anyone interested in a couple of WRG soft shackles in Orange?

IMG_5285.JPG

I made this comment earlier in this thread, and then last week I placed an order with BMB for two of the new yellow WRG soft shackles to match the rig.

The morning after I placed the order, I get a PM from Blaine who explains that I was about to receive a package from him containing two soft shackles - but no invoice. Long before seeing my order, Blaine had sent me that package out of the goodness of his heart (Yes, I just said that about Blaine... 🙂) and he would cancel my order. I asked him not to cancel the order, because four shackles are better than two.

Now I have four of the correct color shackles to replace my four orange shackles.

View attachment 432063

View attachment 432067

My Jeep is almost orange. I’d love some Jeff. Ours are all homemade. Something was wrong with one of them on the Moab trip. I think we were on Chewy when I tossed you one. I remember you looked at it oddly. I tossed you the other one and winched up. When I looked at that faulty shackle I couldn’t figure out what went wrong. I still haven’t figured it out. I showed my son who makes most of the shackles and he can’t figure it out. The loop is just gone.

I asked him not to cancel the order, because four shackles are better than two....Anyone interested in a couple of WRG soft shackles in Orange?

Um, Jeff, isn't 8 also better than 4? Or are you a colorist, and believe that four orange shackles are worthless? :p

• Haha
Reactions: NashvilleTJ
My Jeep is almost orange. I’d love some Jeff. Ours are all homemade. Something was wrong with one of them on the Moab trip. I think we were on Chewy when I tossed you one. I remember you looked at it oddly. I tossed you the other one and winched up. When I looked at that faulty shackle I couldn’t figure out what went wrong. I still haven’t figured it out. I showed my son who makes most of the shackles and he can’t figure it out. The loop is just gone.

You got it Jeremy. PM me your address and I’ll send them along.

@srimes: I got your PM - you were the first to respond. PM me your address Sean and I’ll send the shackles out to you.

View attachment 432063

View attachment 432067

I'll take 1 and pay for shipping!