New Stock Fenders

Thanks for the fast replay Chris. I already ordered them. Maybe I should have been more specific, I’m looking for metal front fenders that the flares attach to.

Thanks for the fast replay Chris. I already ordered them. Maybe I should have been more specific, I’m looking for metal front fenders that the flares attach to.

Ohhh, my bad!

The aftermarket fenders don't fit as good as OE ones. If you're smart, you'll get some OE fenders off a wrecked TJ, which you can find on http://car-part.com

The PO wrinkled the driver’s side front fender on my TJ. Tried like heck to straighten it out but gave up and bought one off of EBay or Amazon. All new fenders are made in China. The fender came painted and the color matched. The fender was slightly misaligned when it came and the seller was willing to send another or provide me with a discount. I opted for the discount and straightened out the fender. I will check where I bought it and how much it cost and post it here.

Reactions: DrDmoney
I certainly agree with Chris just did an 01 Sport. Sent the junk aftermarkets back. Die ground out the rust spots, took the under support bracket loose and rewelded them. Lots of work but at least it is decent quality