New TJ owner, but this is our 3rd TJ

Bayou Hazard

Hi, My wife, Michele and I just bought our 3rd TJ (3rd over the years. We don't have 3 now ;) ) 144,000 miles. Excellent service records. No rust except on some bolts and bits. Mechanic friend went through it and the ball joints, u-joints, tie-rod ends and brakes are all in great shape. I did something when replacing exterior bulbs and now lights don't work but I'll figure it out. My wife LOVES TJ's and wouldn't take a new or newer one. So we're TJ people!
In 14 days we're moving from Oregon back to the deep south in Mississippi not far outside of New Orleans our home.

Oh, and I own a 1974 Ford Bronco!

Hi! - Jim

IMG_7267.jpeg

IMG_7269.jpeg

Reactions: Chris
Well welcome from Salem, Oregon!

Looks like all it needs is a new passenger fender.

A '74 Bronco too? That's awesome!

Well welcome from Salem, Oregon!

Looks like all it needs is a new passenger fender.

A '74 Bronco too? That's awesome!

Hey Salem! Too bad we're about to move or we could hang out. Just so you know, it's only the very front edge, the downward angle of the fender that has some damage. Oddly, my wife likes it like that so she doesn't have to worry about keeping it from getting dinged or scratched, since it's already done. She's funny like that. She likes some patina on her jeeps! - jim

Welcome to the forum...3rd TJ !!! you guys have a problem...have you heard about our 12 step program :Saeufer:..hehe.
You know we will need to see pics of your Bronco too, don't be holding out on us please.:icon_popcorn:

Reactions: Bayou Hazard
Hey Salem! Too bad we're about to move or we could hang out. Just so you know, it's only the very front edge, the downward angle of the fender that has some damage. Oddly, my wife likes it like that so she doesn't have to worry about keeping it from getting dinged or scratched, since it's already done. She's funny like that. She likes some patina on her jeeps! - jim

Well as long as she doesn't mind the patina, then no worries I guess!

Yes, too bad you're moving indeed. Silverton isn't very far!

Have you not seen the thread 'The Unfortunate JK of the day'...now that's pollution and the reason for global warming.:roto2qtemeto: ...your Bronco is like a fresh breath of mountain air......very , very nice indeed.:worship2:

Last edited:
Welcome aboard:)

Nice find, on the latest TJ.

Love the Bronco.

Also love Clarksdale Mississippi--home of the infamous "Crossroads" (intersection of Highway's 61 & 49). Me and a bud, a few years ago, spent 3 days in the area, and played geet-tar for 2 days at the intersection--hooked up to Pig Nose amps--right in the middle of the island at the intersection. A dee-vine time was had by all :)