New TJ owner from New Jersey

MrTeak

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Just purchased a 2003 Tj sport in great condition with 81000 miles. 4.0 with manual transmission. It was a garage kept vehicle has no rust. Has 31s on there now but looking to put 33s or maybe 35s with a nice lift (still looking for which one to go with).

20200916_110856.jpg

20200916_110902.jpg

20200916_110913.jpg

Nice! Love the AEV Bridgers and the Mopar rock rails. Post some interior pics of your center dash. It looks like a Rubicon without the decals.

Last edited:
Awesome color and very rare AEV Bridger wheels too! Looks like a great purchase.

Welcome! Whereabouts in NJ? I agree with @bobthetj03 I don't think I'd change very much. It looks great and cleannnnn

Welcome, I’m in Cape May. I agree, I wouldn’t change much. If you need to go bigger on tires I would stick to 33s.

Being in North Jersey I would definitely invest in getting the frame and inside of the rails rust proofed, or at least checked, and use fluid film to top it all off. All nooks and crannies. Just to be safe.

I'm in Westchester County NY and we get some crazy brine in the winter now.

E

Being in North Jersey I would definitely invest in getting the frame and inside of the rails rust proofed, or at least checked, and use fluid film to top it all off. All nooks and crannies. Just to be safe.

I'm in Westchester County NY and we get some crazy brine in the winter now.

E
Or avoid driving it in the winter altogether