WTB: New TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totalled my last jeep in a winter storm so I need a new one

Little to no rust
Preferably a 6 spd manual (I'll look at 5 spds tho)
4.0 I-6
Cruise control is a must
Hard top with wiper and de icer.

Reactions: Chris
Honestly If it's the greatest tj on the planet I'll go anywhere.
Reality though idk, i live in kansas but i dont wanna go down to Texas for a dud.

Reactions: Chris
Honestly If it's the greatest tj on the planet I'll go anywhere.
Reality though idk, i live in kansas but i dont wanna go down to Texas for a dud.
"You gotta kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince"

I don't know what the climate is like in your area, but I'd certainly look for a car from a dry, warm place. If you find something interesting in the San Francisco bay area, I'd be happy to check it out for you. I'd bet there are some forum members in Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona that would do the same.

Good luck!

We need to put @Starrs on this task. That guy literally hunts for TJs / LJs all day long. I think he should just be the designated auto broker for the forum... He can specialize in helping potential owners find the TJ / LJ they desire :risas3:
Hahahaha he is not kidding. I honestly love doing it. Finding those hidden gems. The ones I don’t want I’ll pass along lol

I have a list still going lol. Only 1 that I wanted has fallen off the market. The patriot Blue LJR with 29k miles sold yesterday.

Maybe by the time you can get one, at least one on your list will still be around. I suppose the more expensive ones are harder to sell anyways.

Reactions: Starrs
I want a nice white exterior black interior manual TJ or LJ rubicon, I wonder what the vig will be for @Starrs to find me one in 2 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.