New TJ

Update:
Got the bushwackers installed. Definitely a pain due to some metal bending in the wheel well. Also got the EAG front bumper put on and replaced my winch from the old front bumper to this one, I think it looks way better. Also got a metal front license plate mount on one of my shackle mounts and I think it gives it a good look. Still waiting for my Rancho shocks to be able to do the 2.5 inch lift, but she's coming along.
20210930_145657.jpg
20210930_145650.jpg

20210930_145657.jpg

• Dislike
  • Love
Reactions: Tob and John Cooper
Thanks! Glad to finally have a TJ for sure.
I got my first jeep experience in Texas, 1977 my dad was ranch manager of Oak Valley ranch just outside of Athens. The ranch owner asked me if I could drive a straight shift, I said yes sir!!! He pointed to a 1960 something CJ5 and said it's yours for all your ranch work, you gotta keep it up and take care of it!!!!!! So I got my first Jeep at 14 and got paid to drive it and take care of it!!!!! God I miss Texas!!!!!

Update:
Got the bushwackers installed. Definitely a pain due to some metal bending in the wheel well. Also got the EAG front bumper put on and replaced my winch from the old front bumper to this one, I think it looks way better. Also got a metal front license plate mount on one of my shackle mounts and I think it gives it a good look. Still waiting for my Rancho shocks to be able to do the 2.5 inch lift, but she's coming along. View attachment 281488View attachment 281489

View attachment 281488
The thing about Jeeps is we can build them the way we like and if others don't like it they can kiss our hind end!!!!!!

Just got this 2003 jeep TJ X from my uncle it was his daily driver w/127K miles, bone stock other than a new soft top and wheels of a 2014 JK
so far I deleted the back bumper, installed a hitch, LED Head lights, 3rd break light, tow hooks.
ill be installing 2" suspension lift Pro comp springs and Rancho RS5000X shocks.

JEEP TJ REAR Bumper 2.jpg

JEEP TJ.JPG