New to forum

bsj526

Sup guys, I'm new to the forum. I picked up a 2006 tj unlimited. Rigs in real good shape but trying to make it 100 % I'm looking for some parts for my hard top if anyone can steer me in the right direction. And also what to do a oem clutch kit replacement any good brands I should look for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What parts are you looking for?

I agree that LUK seems to be the recommended clutch replacement. I would stick with that.

Reactions: bsj526
Yes, luk clutches are the way to go. They are great and inexpensive (should be less than $100). For Parts, daveys jeep is a good resource. So is quadratech, Amazon and eBay.

Reactions: bsj526
I was going gonna go with Luk. Thanks!! And I'm looking for the entire windshield wiper assembly. I have the wires but nothing to plug into... wiper/3rdbrake/defroster... the window was broken and my gf threw out the whole thing!

I also down loaded tapatalk app for the forum. I'm really excited to get my tj built.. I just want to get a few pieces so it's back to 100%. This rig is 2006 with no rust at all!!! My frame is still black!

Reactions: Chris
9a64332eb78345acb41a880920a44894.gif

I also down loaded tapatalk app for the forum. I'm really excited to get my tj built.. I just want to get a few pieces so it's back to 100%. This rig is 2006 with no rust at all!!! My frame is still black!

This thread is worthless without pics

I posted a picture of what I'm looking for?

Chris, I've heard these are great but I'm reading the TB is cheap, made of plastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh, wouldn't surprise me.

Anytime I've ordered a clutch "kit" for vehicles in the past, the one thing that you ALWAYS have to replace with any kit is the throwout bearing. It was the same exact story with my BMW as well. None of the kits include a good quality OE throwout bearing. So yeah, make sure to purchase the OE one if you want to be trouble free.

Reactions: IronCity
Another question is my jeep a tj or Lj what is the difference beside the longer trunk space