New to Jeep’s from Idaho

Jusbeach

Supporting Member
Hi all,

Bought a 2004 Sport last month after my wife and I were in a bad head on wreck up by Whitebird, ID and she broke her neck. We’re both avid off road motorcyclists on both dirt and dual sport bikes and we’ve always wanted a Jeep. Since she won’t be able to ride again for the foreseeable future, we decided to finally buy one so we can still visit most the places we love to go.

Has an undetermined lift in it, guessing 2” or so with 31” tires. Shock part#’s were all I could find. Stumbled upon this forum while searching for information and found value in it so here I am. Ordered a Currectlync system today because of bad tie ends and feedback from this forum.
I’m on the ADVRider forum under the same screen name, so I’m no stranger to the format and knowing how valuable it can be being a member. Have made a lot of great friends on there over the years.

Anyways here’s a pic from close to home on our first outing after returning home from the hospital. Easy 2 track to a nice view but still creeped along in 4low to keep it easy on my wife.

7AF0F5B9-AE29-4D55-854E-390A32234790.jpeg