New to me 1998 sport

Chuck98

Supporting Member
Just got me a 1998 sport, needs a lil work but not in terrible shape. Has a body lift I’m not fond of to make room for the 32” tires. Will def be a slow work in progress but I have high expectations for it, lol. Have read through several topics and this def seems like the place to be! Thanks in advance for the help and input. Will try and post some pics tomorrow.

Reactions: Gregg1LE and Chris
If you're saving for college or retirement, this isn't the place to be. If you're all about moderation, this isn't the place to be. If you're unwilling to share pics of your personal property because, well, you know...the internet...this isn't the place to be. But if you want a wealth of information, good folks with a love for their TJs, a general sense of camaraderie, and folks who are more than willing to help you spend your money, then welcome aboard! You have arrived! ;)

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on purchasing the coolest vehicle ever!

I look forward to photos!

"needs a lil work" should be the Jeep TJ slogan...….it never ends.haha
Welcome to the forum plenty of fun to be had on here

Last edited:
Finally putting a few more photos up. So far I've replaced clock spring, got pretty fortunate with a p0301 code and put a set of rugged ridge flares on 3 of 4 corners. Have a little body work for front right before it's installed.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: mav6325 and Kiwi TJ