New to me 2005 Rubicon

TurboKeith

Here is a pic of our new ride
jeep.jpg

I have an 87 Buick Grand National that I play with and have never owned a Jeep till my son wanted one so its nice to have a new toy to play with , and I have to say the wife and I will probably have a Jeep to play with soon . And I also wanna thank you guys for the warm welcome here . Great Site

I have an 87 Buick Grand National that I play with and have never owned a Jeep till my son wanted one so its nice to have a new toy to play with , and I have to say the wife and I will probably have a Jeep to play with soon . And I also wanna thank you guys for the warm welcome here . Great Site

Fun car! There was a company years ago that modded the GN and T type and our shop did all their gear swaps. They had a twin turbo race car that would pull the wheels up in our parking lot. They had a TT that ran mid 12's in a quarter mile with the ac on. Great stuff! :D

Fun car! There was a company years ago that modded the GN and T type and our shop did all their gear swaps. They had a twin turbo race car that would pull the wheels up in our parking lot. They had a TT that ran mid 12's in a quarter mile with the ac on. Great stuff! :D
ASC was the company that made the upgrades on the 547 GNs to make them into the GNX , I have only seen one X in my time , very rare car . Mine has a very few bolt on upgrades , engine has never been opened up .
Oh I like your remark about good bourbon , Bookers is my favorite , just cant afford it due to Jeep and GN parts LOL