New to me '99 Wrangler Sport

KimsJeep

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
I just bought a 99 Wrangler Sport 4.0. I'm so stoked. Can't wait to go drive it again. I got it and it was pouring down rain and dark on the way home. I found out the hard way, it need wiper blade badly. LOL This is my second Jeep. I had a Liberty for about 4 months. I traded it in on the Wrangler. I kept some accessories off the lib, and hope to be able to use them on the Wrangler. I have a bull bar and led light bar. I know I can use the light bar, but not sure if I can make the bull bar work, or if it will even look good on it.

Here is one of two pic I have it so far. I will post some more pics tomorrow in the day light. :D

fullsizeoutput_32b2_zpsviacsruu.jpg

Last edited:
Pink??? No, it's white. Must be the lighting, it is dark out. LOL It will probably have purple accents eventually though. LOL My favorite color is purple. :D

Reactions: JMT
Pink? I don't see any pink at all, haha.

Have you had a chance to take the top and doors off yet? If not, I can promise you that you'll be smiling ear-to-ear!

Reactions: Joe28
Pink? I don't see any pink at all, haha.

Have you had a chance to take the top and doors off yet? If not, I can promise you that you'll be smiling ear-to-ear!

LOL, no, just got it a couple hours ago. It's dark and raining outside. First thing I need to do is get wiper blades. Had a heck of a time driving it home in the dark and rain. LOL

Welcome, the white Jeep looks really slick - can’t wait to see more and what you do with it! Few things beat driving without the top and doors!

Reactions: KimsJeep
LOL, no, just got it a couple hours ago. It's dark and raining outside. First thing I need to do is get wiper blades. Had a heck of a time driving it home in the dark and rain. LOL

Oh!!!! So this thing is literally brand new to you.

Well let me tell you, you bought the right vehicle. Once it's nice out and you get a chance to take the top and doors off, you're going to see what you've been missing.

I've owned a lot of cool cars in my life, but the Jeep Wrangler is without a doubt the most fun to drive!

Yes, very new to me. It was fun driving it home. Can't wait to take it to get new wipers tomorrow. :D I actually started another post about it and explained how new it was to me, but I couldn't find it so I started this thread, but didn't go into as much detail as I did the first time, do to not knowing if it would work. LOL

I didn't know it rained in California ;)
Only in Northern CA not Southern. LOL

Ok, this is strange. I see my original post sometimes in the Post area, and sometimes I can't find this one in it.

Only in Northern CA not Southern. LOL

Ok, this is strange. I see my original post sometimes in the Post area, and sometimes I can't find this one in it.

For whatever reason or another, the original post was flagged as spam so I had to manually approve it (which I did). Not sure where the other one went.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it and merged both the threads so now there is only one!

Reactions: rasband
White TJ's are the best! In NorCal, it does rain. When you get new wipers, clean the windshield really well. It will help.

For whatever reason or another, the original post was flagged as spam so I had to manually approve it (which I did). Not sure where the other one went.

Ok, I just edited the first one and asked to have it deleted. I see this one must have moved to the New Member area. I will need to go see if I can find that forum. LOL

oops, just saw you merged the two. Only thing is, I deleted the text in the original one for you ( didn't know it was you at the time) to delete it. I didn't know there was a New Members area till now. LOL Sorry for the hassle.

Ok, I just edited the first one and asked to have it deleted. I see this one must have moved to the New Member area. I will need to go see if I can find that forum. LOL

I found the other thread and merged them both, so there's only one now!

I was at a jeep store in Wylie, Tx today, they have one 1999 Factory Owner's Manual. It's about 5x7" and 3/4 inch thick.
I knew you were looking for one.
They want $39.95 for it.
It's Collins Brothers Jeep, Wylie, Texas.