New to me Jeep

PRIMUS

Hello all. Been visiting the forums for a while, but haven't posted so I thought I'd share a picture of my 2002 X that I picked up a month ago. Super clean, 80k miles, all stock, for $9k.
She's my first jeep and I LOVE it! I've never taken so much pride in my vehicle before.

In one month she's gotten:
New rearview mirror
New ashtray
New tailgate bar
Door entry guards
Coolant flush
Oil change
New air filter
New sway bar links
New 31x10.5 tires (originally had stock 28" street tires bleh)
New stereo head unit
Dash multi-mount (from Rugged Ridge, I don't recommend it)
And more trips to the beach with the top down/doors off than I think she's ever gotten in her 16 years of life.
jeep.JPG

That's one clean jeep. Welcome to the forum. Is it dark green or gray?

Reactions: PRIMUS
Awesome canvas to start from, and I love the half doors! What do you have planned for it?

Super nice TJ, no wonder you're proud, congratulations!

What flavor of Goodyear tires are those?

New sway bar links, as in, disconnects?

Details, details. We need details!

Super nice TJ, no wonder you're proud, congratulations!

What flavor of Goodyear tires are those?

New sway bar links, as in, disconnects?

Details, details. We need details!
The tires are AT with Kevlar :) it sounded too cool to pass up

No disconnects, the link bearings were toast. Other than she’s got a clean bill of health!

Awesome canvas to start from, and I love the half doors! What do you have planned for it?
I don’t really have any crazy mods in mind; my coworkers try to convince me she needs a lift, but I kind of dig the lower profile. Reminds me of the old Willys’.

So far she’s just been my DD, but I really want to get her on some of the trails up north.

Reactions: Chris
I don’t really have any crazy mods in mind; my coworkers try to convince me she needs a lift, but I kind of dig the lower profile. Reminds me of the old Willys’.

So far she’s just been my DD, but I really want to get her on some of the trails up north.

Nothing wrong with that! A TJ in stock form is very capable as it is! Just throw a good set of tires on t and you’ll be set!

Wooohoooo half -doors are the shizzle to my fizzle o_O….. you cant go wrong with that clean TJ either...well spotted and well bought too by the sounds of it....
Did you get from Florida ?