New To Me Warn HS9500i

Gergg

I mentioned yesterday on another thread that I was considering a used Warn HS9500i winch, not even sure how old this thing is, but sure looks decent to my eyes. I was told the guy had this on the front of a show truck from when it was new, never saw the the light of day, garage queen. Feel like it was a good buy at $450, now to put it on the Jeep TJ. Let me know what you think as I am ignorant relative to winches.
6BagL10.jpg

MSrNRVw.jpg

My eyes about bugged out when I first saw it, the pics looked good, but in person it looked dang near new.....lol.....Thing is impressive, heavy as heck.

I'll bet! Every so often a good deal like that will come along. You got lucky for sure.

Yup, I picked up a brand new in the box Warn 9.5TI last year for $600 CDN (about $450US)
Nice winch, great find....mine wasn't still in the box, but compared to most of the used winches I saw it might as well have been. I'm super happy with my winch, feel pretty lucky to have stumbled across it for sure.

Nice winch, great find....mine wasn't still in the box, but compared to most of the used winches I saw it might as well have been. I'm super happy with my winch, feel pretty lucky to have stumbled across it for sure.
Those 9500HS’s are awesome winches, I haven’t seen one in years