New to the jeep world

Patrick

So I'm gonna be getting a 97 model and I'm thinking about going the route of gettin a 4" suspension lift everybody is telling me to go short arm it's a daily driver but with my work schedule I only drive it 1 time every 2 weeks so gas mileage don't worry me my question is how big of tire can I stuff under it with the smittybilt tube fenders and a stinger bumper

With 4" and tube fenders you can fit 35" tires no doubt.

I'd stick with short arm personally. You can talk to a lot of guys who have run both short arm and long arm (i.e. @Jerry Bransford), and for most of us the short arm will do the job just fine and then some!

BTW, welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Patrick
Thanks for the info I really appreciate it hopefully everything goes right and I'll be driving it back home got some big plans for it in the near future!

Pictures will be posted shortly for y'all to see what I'm looking at

Reactions: Chris
Please do, we look forward to seeing it! Not to mention we're happy to give input on whether it's a good buy or not.

Reactions: Patrick
It's a bone stock 97 wrangler sport not one thing wrong is what the guy said he's swapping me my 01 dually for it since I don't haul anything anymore it's just taking up space now so figured I'd try this out

image.jpeg