New to the Jeep world

Welcome!.. nice looking rig.. you did well👍🏻

Spill the beans ...how many miles on it and what transmission .

Change those bolts to a cap style on the windshield bracket and paint them red , they'll go away . And if you see the artist that did that , slap him hard , and tell him "that's from a guy named Jerry Bransford" . He won't do it again.

• Haha
Reactions: Vasq

Change those bolts to a cap style on the windshield bracket and paint them red , they'll go away . And if you see the artist that did that , slap him hard , and tell him "that's from a guy named Jerry Bransford" . He won't do it again.
So long as he doesn't want to trade it for a Miata, he'll be fine...:sneaky:

Reactions: Bouncer and Hog

150K, A/T. I was already thinking about painting them red. I'll give it a try, it doesn't really bother me that much.
Unfortunately (or fortunately) I don't think I'll have the privilege of meeting the artist :D

Reactions: AndyG
Yes there is, but don’t ask, oh and welcome to the forum from Nor-Cal.
Noticed his title starts with a z... We know it's Zedd... He just painted that 4-banger red and slapped some Rubicon stickers on it.

Oh no, you guys got me!
But seriously what's the story? I'm so curious now :LOL:
Have you ever laid awake at night and thought about miatas?

We had a young man that got a TJ a while back ...a little bit later he regretted what he did... So he started a thread about how to get out from under the vehicle he bought... And before that was over he regretted that even more.... We think he just finally decided to burn the thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hog and DrDmoney
Have you ever laid awake at night and thought about miatas?

We had a young man that got a TJ a while back in a little bit later he regretted what he did... So he started a thread about how to get out from under the vehicle he bought... And before that was over he regretted that even more.

Oh man I feel sorry for him,
A very brief thread that burned with the heat of a thousand suns:
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/advice-on-how-to-sell-my-jeep.30670/

I see now, this guy is from Portland! That's why the connection!
I hope he found his dream Miata and he doesn't change his mind again. While I was looking I would never have paid 7K for a 2.5 with rebuilt title...

Anyway, I'd like to ask some advice, yesterday I've found a tiny crack on the top of the radiator. This morning I've found the OEM Mopar radiator for A/T at $240 and ordered it; I should get it Tuesday.

Since I'll replace the fluid, and I have a brand new bottle of 50/50 Peak brand that I've got from home depot, should I instead buy the Zerex G05 and mix it 50/50 or it is ok to use the one I have?