New to the site, thanks for all the help so far!

ddx77

Hey just wanted to do a quick post, I am new to the site. Had a 1998 TJ about a year ago but sold it. I am now looking for another. (my 98 http://s923.photobucket.com/user/dbyacht/slideshow/1998%20Jeep%20Wrangler?sort=6)

I actually posted a questions a couple of weeks ago relating to a 2005 Rocky Mountain TJ that my buddy bought. He is now thinking about selling it and I am thinking about buying it. http://wranglertjforum.com/threads/tj-black-non-skid-accents.377/#post-2355

Anyway, thanks again and I look forward to being on board!

Drew

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
Hey just wanted to do a quick post, I am new to the site. Had a 1998 TJ about a year ago but sold it. I am now looking for another.

I actually posted a questions a couple of weeks ago relating to a 2005 Rocky Mountain TJ that my buddy bought. He is now thinking about selling it and I am thinking about buying it. http://wranglertjforum.com/threads/tj-black-non-skid-accents.377/#post-2355

Anyway, thanks again and I look forward to being on board!

Drew

Glad to have you as a member! Do you regret selling your TJ? I suspect you must if you're looking for another.

I always think about what I would get if I ever had to sell my TJ, and honestly I'm not sure that anything else could come close.

The closest fun I've ever had (in a vehicle) that can compare to the TJ would be my old Miata. However, that's a totally different experience since it's an on-road vehicle.

Thanks Chris, yes I do regret selling. I didn't realize what a great Jeep it was until after I sold it of course. Even more than that, I didn't realize how hard it would be to find one to replace it.

Thanks again, great website/forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
Thanks Chris, yes I do regret selling. I didn't realize what a great Jeep it was until after I sold it of course. Even more than that, I didn't realize how hard it would be to find one to replace it.

Thanks again, great website/forum!

No problem man, I appreciate the compliment!

So what did you replace the TJ with when you sold it?

No problem man, I appreciate the compliment!

So what did you replace the TJ with when you sold it?

Wasn't cutting it, what can I say, I strayed away from the path. Lol

3a447daf6a70831070f3ef56a160b5e5.jpg

Wasn't cutting it, what can I say, I strayed away from the path. Lol

View attachment 1452

Oh yeah... No way that could compare. I mean the convertible thing I get... But the rest just wouldn't do it!

Once you experience a TJ with the top and doors off, there is no replacement.

I agree with you though, it's very hard to find a clean, well kept and unmolested TJ.

Oh yeah... No way that could compare. I mean the convertible thing I get... But the rest just wouldn't do it!

Once you experience a TJ with the top and doors off, there is no replacement.

I agree with you though, it's very hard to find a clean, well kept and unmolested TJ.

Couldn't have said it better myself !

This 05 is real nice. Besides my buddy owning it for two weeks it was an original owner. Garage kept even at the owners work. Is going to need a little lift and some wheels and tires but as clean as they come.

Later
Drew

Couldn't have said it better myself !

This 05 is real nice. Besides my buddy owning it for two weeks it was an original owner. Garage kept even at the owners work. Is going to need a little lift and some wheels and tires but as clean as they come.

Later
Drew

If you can get it for a good price I would buy it. The nice thing about TJs is that they always hold their value if they're well kept.

I paid $19,500 for my TJ Rubicon here in Oregon. Super, super clean, 70k miles and very well taken care of. Some people would gawk at that price, but in my area that's honestly what a clean Rubicon will go for.

It's funny because when I look on my local Craigslist all of the well kept TJs are actually posted (and selling) for more than early model JKs.