New to the TJ family.

AJ Carbonari

Hey all! Im AJ, and ive just purchased my first jeep wrangler ever! I have wanted one since im 4 or 5 years old, so a childhood dream has been fulfilled. Its a 97TJ and its pretty solid mechanically. It needs a little cosmetic love, so ill be asking questions and looking for parts like full doors (mine only came with half doors) and replacement interior parts! Im so stoked and i cant wait to drive this beast anywhere and everywhere!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: bostontj
Welcome and congratulations! This forum is awesome. No question to dumb and there is a wealth of knowledge and experience here! Love your Jeep!

Thanks so much! Im so excited to be a part of the Jeep family finally. My jeep was built by a reputable 4x4 place which is where the guy i bought it from works at. Tells me its pretty tough and can handle off road no problem. Has a locker in the rear (which i found out when i went to go see the truck), and had no squeeks or rattles when i drove it unlike a few others i went to go see. And, even on 35's, it was a nice smooth ride. Im happy, needs a few things cosmetically but hopefully i can find that stuff and not break the bank! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hey man! Im about 30 minutes from the jersey shore! Hit me up anytime! If u go wheelin, let me know! I have no idea where to go for that yet, im not only new to the jeep fam, but the offroad fam as well

Time to check out the Pine Barrens just off Rt 206.

Welcome to the family man! You officially own the most badass vehicle ever made (IMHO)!

Get ready to open your checking and savings account! Prepare your family for years of sacrifice and hardship to fuel the need to feed the "JEEP!" Just a voice of experience.

Get ready to open your checking and savings account! Prepare your family for years of sacrifice and hardship to fuel the need to feed the "JEEP!" Just a voice of experience.

Lmao!! Thanks! Cant wait to tell the wife!

First drive home and i was messing with the dashboard dimmer... Lost the light on my guage cluster lol.

Reactions: Sahara 00
AJ, that's a mean looking TJ!

I'm a fellow Jersian....just off the parkway @135.
Let me know if you hear of any Jeep events or hit a trail down by you.
Me and the wife will come through to hang.

Heck yea my brother! Im planning on trying that really soon. I have some replacement parts i wanna put in this weekend though, like a new track bar. Pm me ur number and ill text you so u can text/call me directly if u plan a trip!

Reactions: Chris