New to the Wrangler

k9quarz

Out in Nevada with miles of trails. Always thought I'd like a jeep so I got a decent 2002 Wrangler Sport 4.0 for what I believe is a reasonable price. Excited to hit the trails this spring. I plan on changing front bumper and flat tow but can't seem to find the right set up to tow with my Blue Ox. Plus a few other personal accessories. I'll be searching this forum for ideas and recommendations. Thanks

You know what we always say about no pics ??? lol ;)

Welcome to the forum there are a few on here that flat tow so you'll have plenty of help in that dept. that's for sure.

Welcome to the forum! Post some photos of your TJ when you get a chance (y)

I use a blue ox tow bar and had these attachment points made for my factory bumper. They bolt thru the frame where the bumper attaches. They work really well while avoiding adding weight with a heavy aftermarket bumper or losing clearance with the various tow brackets that hang below the bumper.

20190809_195039.jpg
20190809_195051.jpg

I use a blue ox tow bar and had these attachment points made for my factory bumper. They bolt thru the frame where the bumper attaches. They work really well while avoiding adding weight with a heavy aftermarket bumper or losing clearance with the various tow brackets that hang below the bumper.

View attachment 142312View attachment 142313

Welcome to the forum there are a few on here that flat tow so you'll have plenty of help in that dept. that's for sure.

Kiwis is right, my bad. Just as I got it. Now time to do my personal built. Thanks all for the tow set up advice. Looks great Dave C and appreciate the info 1906. Feel welcomed.
20200226_162002.jpg
20200226_162103.jpg