New to this forum and glad to be here (seems very active)

hardtailpan

TJ Enthusiast
HI All, I picked up a 2004 Sahara a while back. This is my first TJ though I've had CJs in the past. Loving this thing, its the perfect marriage of old school jeep with just the right amount of modern refinements. I'm in the Northeast, so I've got some rust issues, but believe it or not the frame is in amazing condition, no rot through anywhere and Ive been all over it, inside and out. Tops of front fenders got the usual rust and a couple small spots on the tub. Only other issue is the windshield frame which is pretty rusty but I've already picked up another one. The rig came factory with a Dana 44 trak lok and rear disk brakes. I got it cheap, so I don't mind throwing a couple of bucks at it. Anyway, figured I'd stop in to say "Hi." Now, back to looking at all the info here....
Oh yeah, I was able to press that dent out of the hood. Where the jeep was sitting for sale a branch broke and dented it.

jeep1m.jpg
jeep2m.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the TJ purchase! You’re definitely in the right place, but I think you already know that. It’s amazing how quickly this has grown in just under 5 years!

Reactions: EzPeezy and Squatch
Thanks all for the welcomes! Think it's fluid change day today.....or rip of windshield frame day, or, well there's never a shortage of things to do on these! Have a great weekend!