New to this site, glad to see a site just for TJ's

R

robsjeepin

Robsjeepin here on the Western Slope Colorado. On my second TJ, 1st was a 97 sport with issues and a rusty frame. Now I have a 04 rubicon well equipped to take on the San Juan mountains when ever the trails are cleared of snow. Great area for Jeeping, only a short drive to The Jeep capital of the World.

Robsjeepin here on the Western Slope Colorado. On my second TJ, 1st was a 97 sport with issues and a rusty frame. Now I have a 04 rubicon well equipped to take on the San Juan mountains when ever the trails are cleared of snow. Great area for Jeeping, only a short drive to The Jeep capital of the World.
Welcome. 04 Rubicon here also. You've come across the perfect forum for sharing about your TJ. I spend 98% of my forum time here. Nice not having to wade through all the JK (and now JL) stuff. I just want to read about a TJs.

San Juans are my favorite spot also.

Reactions: Schwifty Rich
You bet. Moab is another favorite, only 3 hrs. away.
Let me try post some pics..
t 004.JPG
t 017.JPG
t 014.JPG

Reactions: JMT and Chris
Wow, those are some awesome photos, definitely drool worthy!

I'm happy you were able to find the site!

Amazing pics....that's along way up there....and lots of great knowledge on here.
Are those Bumpers powder coated yellow ?

Amazing pics....that's along way up there....and lots of great knowledge on here.
Are those Bumpers powder coated yellow ?
yes they are,or were. They were powder coated when I bought it, but I grew kind of tired of the color plus it started to fade so I painted it black bed liner.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Wow, those are some awesome photos, definitely drool worthy!

I'm happy you were able to find the site!
Glad to be here, I wished for this way back when I got my 1st TJ. Sure would have saved me a lot of time searching. Jeep forums and you tube has saved me a lot time and $$$ over the years.

Reactions: Chris