• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

New to this website

OP
Rurys

Rurys

May 15, 2019
cali
Thank you guys well my little baby it’s a 2002 4.6 stroker it has a 3 inch Suspension lift and it rides on 15x10inch well rims for tires it has 15x12.5 km2 tires,it rides on 4.88 gears with lockers,however it sits a little sick right know I believe it is the ECMs I have no spark my cam sensor shorted out and I do believe it shorted my ecu.
Thanks again for the welcome.

Reactions: skrelnik
OP
Rurys

Rurys

May 15, 2019
cali
Thank you guys well my little baby it’s a 2002 4.6 stroker it has a 3 inch Suspension lift and it rides on 15x10inch well rims for tires it has 15x12.5 km2 tires,it rides on 4.88 gears with lockers,however it sits a little sick right know I believe it is the ECMs I have no spark my cam sensor shorted out and I do believe it shorted my ecu.
Thanks again for the welcome.
26910300_10213652237676888_1085583538218793357_o.jpg

skrelnik

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2018
CT, United States
Welcome aboard...looks like you have a 2nd TJ in the background.l, what's up with that one.

What front fenders are you wearing, like the looks and the extra space for tire clearance.

OP
Rurys

Rurys

May 15, 2019
cali
Welcome aboard...looks like you have a 2nd TJ in the background.l, what's up with that one.

What front fenders are you wearing, like the looks and the extra space for tire clearance.
Yes the green Tj is a 1998 stick 4 cylinder Tj that one is been sitting in the garage for the past year it sits on 15x 10 Alcoa’s

indio

Apr 15, 2019
Chicagoland
Welcome. This site is such a great resource. People have been very helpful to this new TJ owner, even when I was wigging out about an oil cap that wouldn't unscrew. :)

Nice TJ - red is my fav. By the way, looks like your hood latches are missing the lower pieces? What is holding down your hood? Are those bumps further up some kind of alternate hood latch pins - like some race cars used to have?

Also your TJ looks a tad higher than mine. But maybe my 3" lift has sagged, or your front fenders give a higher appearance.