New Wisconsinite

joe wrench

Hey!
I was thinkin I would join up with this forum , grab some pertinent info , and be on my way..
Nope.
Im hooked.
I work in a body shop in Northwest Wisconsin.
Im not new to Jeeps by any means. But Im new with TJ's.
Two of my Sons have XJ's and TJ's and I help work on them , so.... I was getting intrigued.
Then the boss bought a wreck as a builder.
He gave me a budget guideline and some time to get it salable by Spring.
I fell in love in the process.
I put it on our company FBook sight and then made a Craig's list add for it.
After i hit the POST ,button I clocked out and ran to the bank!!
Newest Jeep Ive ever loved!

Anyhoo
Lookin forward to being in on this thing.

Reactions: JMT and fuse
I think a lot of us graduated from XJs. I had multiple XJs before owning my TJ, which seems like a logical next step.

The TJ is definitely the best Jeep ever made, no question about it. They're fun, they're addicting, and they'll cost you an arm and a leg, but it's all so worth it!

Post some photos when you get a chance, and welcome to the forum!

Reactions: joe wrench
20180628_210542.jpg
20180628_210542.jpg
20180728_134140.jpg
20180728_104803.jpg
20180723_210454.jpg
20180728_134140.jpg

Reactions: JMT
Nice looking rig! Really cool that you got to build it up from a wreck and now it’s all yours. It’s easy to fall in love with such a fun vehicle. They are amazing on and off-road. Nothing else like them. Congrats!

Nice looking rig! Really cool that you got to build it up from a wreck and now it’s all yours. It’s easy to fall in love with such a fun vehicle. They are amazing on and off-road. Nothing else like them. Congrats!
Thank you!
I

I can see why you bought it... great look and a lil bit different without being 'to crazy'... welcome to the forum.... I'm sure you experience with body work and other mechanical bits will be a great asset on here..