New Wizard / BMB tail lights?

Just say the word

I need this one.

stupid.jpg

Apparently, it is far more difficult to count to 2 than it should be. As such, some folks are missing one of the ground wires with the ring terminal. Please check your packs for them and if missing, please send me a message with an address so we can get them out of here on Monday. No, it is not okay for you to make one, you paid for 2 of them, you should get 2 of them. My sincere apologies for that screw-up, we'll do better.

Counting is hard, but apparently I only need to count to one 😁 I might have figured it out when I opened the package but I'm waiting for my new crimpers to get here
I'll send you a PM

Apparently, it is far more difficult to count to 2 than it should be. As such, some folks are missing one of the ground wires with the ring terminal. Please check your packs for them and if missing, please send me a message with an address so we can get them out of here on Monday. No, it is not okay for you to make one, you paid for 2 of them, you should get 2 of them. My sincere apologies for that screw-up, we'll do better.

PM sent

Reactions: mrblaine
I received mine over the weekend and the box was in good shape. Also the instructions made the install simple for me.
Now I need to wait for the license plate light and bracket

Thanks for a great product mrblaine

Reactions: MikekiM
I received mine over the weekend and the box was in good shape.
That's so silly. They all left here on the Monday before Thanksgiving.
Also the instructions made the install simple for me.
Ground wires?
Now I need to wait for the license plate light and bracket

Thanks for a great product mrblaine
They told me this morning that the parts are done. Won't be much longer.

You are welcome, as always.

For those waiting for the Black Magic Brakes license plate relocator bracket and license plate light and bracket, it is up on their site now:

BMB license plate relocation bracket

thanks, again @mrblaine

You're welcome, as always. And, we have to apologize for the price. 15 bucks of that is a medium flate rate since the stupid thing won't fit in a smaller box. Doing it Priority and calculating shipping for each address only saves 4 bucks and we have to supply the box.

We are working on an e-coat option, not sure how that will go.

You're welcome, as always. And, we have to apologize for the price. 15 bucks of that is a medium flate rate since the stupid thing won't fit in a smaller box. Doing it Priority and calculating shipping for each address only saves 4 bucks and we have to supply the box.

Is that steel or aluminum?-thanks

Is that steel or aluminum?-thanks

Neither, they are both stainless steel. The studs are also stainless as are the mounting screws into the body and the license plate screws. The only parts that are not stainless are the LED plate light and the nyloc nuts. If you use a SS nyloc on a SS fastener, they will gall and ruin something. The actual color is closer to what is shown below but the highlight reflection makes it look dumb on the website.

1701458061726.png

Will it fit in a flat rate envelope? Pretty sure those are cheaper to send.