New Wizard / BMB tail lights?

Is he cheating on us?

ban-h-im.gif

Plate relocation bracket and plate light arrived today.

Shipping package was in perfect condition.. really well wrapped. I've purchased and installed tons of parts over the years but never have I experienced such meticulous packaging. Little heat shrink bag (which I use all the time in my shop), great instructions, top notch high quality parts. No guess work.

An absolute pleasure. Thank you!!!

Plate relocation bracket and plate light arrived today.

Shipping package was in perfect condition.. really well wrapped. I've purchased and installed tons of parts over the years but never have I experienced such meticulous packaging. Little heat shrink bag (which I use all the time in my shop), great instructions, top notch high quality parts. No guess work.

An absolute pleasure. Thank you!!!

Thank you, we work very hard at getting it right, we don't always make it, but we never stop trying.

Last edited:
I am one of those anal retentive folks that will probably drill the tub to route the plate.. maybe. But for sure I will paint the little exposed tabs on the relocation bracket body color. Anyone have good recommendations for prepping the stainless for paint?

I am one of those anal retentive folks that will probably drill the tub to route the plate.. maybe. But for sure I will paint the little exposed tabs on the relocation bracket body color. Anyone have good recommendations for prepping the stainless for paint?

Hang out a bit and I'll trade you a set of black e-coated stainless parts for what you have now. Provided they have done an acceptable job for us that is. They are done per a phone call this afternoon and we just need to get them picked up.

• Wow
Reactions: MikekiM
Hang out a bit and I'll trade you a set of black e-coated stainless parts for what you have now. Provided they have done an acceptable job for us that is. They are done per a phone call this afternoon and we just need to get them picked up.
Wow... that's awesome. Sorry I didn't mention it sooner.

Standing by

Did I miss this option when ordering? I'd be interested in a trade as well if available.

Did I miss this option when ordering? I'd be interested in a trade as well if available.

You can't miss something that was just finished and is still at the e-coat shop. I also have never dealt with this place so I have to get them picked up, and then see if they are good enough to send out. If they are, then that will be the standard offering, pics on the website, increase in cost to cover the coating, and anyone that has the raw ones can swap them out for the cost of shipping.

• Face Palm
Reactions: MikekiM
You can't miss something that was just finished and is still at the e-coat shop. I also have never dealt with this place so I have to get them picked up, and then see if they are good enough to send out. If they are, then that will be the standard offering, pics on the website, increase in cost to cover the coating, and anyone that has the raw ones can swap them out for the cost of shipping.

@mrblaine I will probably just paint it. Only the tabs are visible. I'll paint the bracket for the light as well. Might just use SEM Trim Black which appears to be a good match to the coating on the light frames,

Can't lie.. I am feeling really impatient and want them installed!!!