New Year's Day gender reveal burnout

Ryan

TJ Enthusiast
This new year is bringing some big changes to my life, my wife and I are expecting our first child. Seeing as we are both into hot rods it seemed fitting to have a nice big burnout gender reveal. Now only one person that new the gender prior to this burnout and that was one of my good friends, he took the envelope ordered up the appropriate colored tires and then mounted them on a spare set of drag rims and installed them on my wife’s gen1 ford lightning. The result was pretty awesome and it was a lot of fun and I can’t wait till our little baby girl is here.

Last edited:
So much win in this thread.

1. procreation
2. 1st gen Lightning
3. 1st gen is wife's ride
4. smokey colorful burnout
5. smokey burnout IN THE GARAGE
6. smokey burnout in the garage and WITH WAR DEPARTMENT APPROVAL
7. sharing all the above with others.

Well friggin' done man!

This new year is bringing some big changes to my life, my wife and I are expecting our first child. Seeing as we are both into hot rods it seemed fitting to have a nice big burnout gender reveal. Now only one person that new the gender prior to this burnout and that was one of my good friends, he took the envelope ordered up the appropriate colored tires and then mounted them on a spare set of drag rims and installed them on my wife’s gen1 ford lightning. The result was pretty awesome and it was a lot of fun and I can’t wait till our little baby girl is here.

oh a Lightning !!! my favourite.

So much win in this thread.

1. procreation
2. 1st gen Lightning
3. 1st gen is wife's ride
4. smokey colorful burnout
5. smokey burnout IN THE GARAGE
6. smokey burnout in the garage and WITH WAR DEPARTMENT APPROVAL
7. sharing all the above with others.

Well friggin' done man!
For real, my first thought was “these people are so comfortable with burnouts that they don’t even bother pulling all the way out of the garage” lol

Looking back, the first one was easy, seriously. With two people it's easy to take team it. Even two wasn't that bad honestly. Once we had our third though, it was game over. I've never had less "free time" in my life, and at this point I'm in full on parent mode 99% of the time, literally. Oh how I would love a week to myself to just relax and unwind.

Anyways, congrats on the baby, and awesome video too.

There's a cool video of a guy (not a gender reveal) doing a burn out with a Dodge Charger Hellcat in his garage with the door shut. He's using the line lock feature, and he gets all the way into 6th gear with the burnout before opening the garage, at which point so much smoke billows out that it's insane :ROFLMAO:

There's going to be a new boss in the house (you're going to love it). Congratulations 🎊!