Newb Convert

Doug-AK

HI!
Last summer, my son and I were in Montana visiting my parents, when we decided to take their Jeep to Glacier Park for a little astrophotography along the Going to the Sun Highway. Never thought much about owning a Jeep but after that trip, I was hooked! I informed my parents I would happily buy it whenever they were ready to sell. Fast forward one year and the Jeep‘s mine:) It’s a humble ’98 - 2.5L with a 5 speed and totally stock, except for the 20 yr old CD changer stereo. The first order of business is a new stereo. Radio reception doesn’t get very far in Alaska.

I’ve already learned a lot on this forum and look forward to everyone’s experience and fun.
1C731379-AF4E-410E-B01E-E3B6EC2DC16F.jpeg
D5DF7AD9-C860-4BF7-BD64-433CF709C0B1.jpeg

Welcome to the forum and great looking TJ. Jade (I believe that's what it's called) is a very rare color.

Welcome to the forum and great looking TJ. Jade (I believe that's what it's called) is a very rare color.

Thanks! Bright Jade Satin Glow sounds a bit like an iPhone option but its a great color underneath the mud;) The Jelfie was from the Glacier Park trip.

Reactions: Chris
Good to see you guys on here ...nothing wrong with a stock jeep either.
Looking forward to seeing some stunning pics from Alaska