Newbie from Hanover, VA

Chris S

TJ Enthusiast
Heres my 1997 TJ Sport in Citron Pearl.
Its been garage kept and babied except for a couple Camp Jeep trips back when they had them (basically east coast jeep jamboree). It was originally my moms and she bought it new in 97. Its basically rust free.

20170125_165710.jpg
20170125_172359.jpg
20170125_172406.jpg
20170704_141219.jpg
20170125_172425.jpg

Reactions: JMT
Cool! Nice half doors and color. How many miles you got on that TJ? Welcome to Jeep paradise...

Nice jeep, I will probably never go hardtop, who needs to hear other people in the car anyway :risas3:

I've owned both a hard top and a soft top. If I lived in a long winter state and my TJ was my daily driver then a hard top is the way to go (my first 2002 jeep had a hard top). This jeep (another 2002) I bought specifically because I wanted the half doors and the soft top. Its my 3rd vehicle so it only sees weekend trips or errands after work. I drive it to work about once every other week at the moment. 43,000 original miles.

Thanks, back when my mom bought it she had to special order it from out of town because it was kind of an unusual color and the dealer refused to keep it in stock. I have seen some TJs that are citron pearl like this but with a tan top and it is just not appealing.

Welcome to the forum.
I've always liked that color on a Jeep.
Oh I'm also from VA, up in the mountains in Shenandoah valley.

Welcome to the forum.
I've always liked that color on a Jeep.
Oh I'm also from VA, up in the mountains in Shenandoah valley.
Thanks! Are there any good trails up there? I still have to do some stuff to the jeep before trail riding and stuff but my family used to camp up in Sherando so we have an okay idea of the area.

Welcome! I really dig the 1/2 doors and color combo. Also, what is the story on the camp Jeep tire cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My parents (+me a good bit younger) took the jeep to camp Jeep which was held here in Virginia but sadly shut down due to economic reasons. Its like jeep jamboree but for the east coast. They actually got our little tj turtled on some rocks one one of the trails! They picked up the tire cover there at camp jeep and a couple other accessories, such as the seat covers, and a sub woofer with a housing made to match the interior that says "jeep" on the top. I have yet to see more like it for sale or in other jeeps. Ill post a picture of it when i get home.