Jig Jaw

• Just got the TJ, actually belongs to wife. She bought it new and it only now has 120K, it’s just been sitting under a pecan tree at her Moms house for 5 1/2 years. She was just going to sell it as is and I said let’s at least clean it up and get it running. Installed new fuel pump, changed oil, flushed radiator, tuned up and it runs great. Of course now we want to keep it. Been doing nothing but looking at You tube and reading this forum. I’m addicted to this stuff! First thing I want to do after making sure everything is mechanically good is lift kit, wheels and tires then sound system. So so many questions!! This site is awesome, so many knowledgeable folks out there. I’ve learned soo much from this site I decided to join. Being a newbie to this Jeep World I’m excited to get started.

Welcome aboard. Look around and enjoy. Post some pics of your progress.
Thanks a bunch, Here’s some pics so far. Jus trying to clean her up. Kinda new to this, hope I posted it right. Love this forum!

156F2F51-6D65-4017-A47C-58A14625072E.jpeg

CCDCFF4B-E5FD-45BC-BD41-190B99CBA035.jpeg

66CF3CE7-D838-4A9D-93D5-0A73DA1B9E23.jpeg

Reactions: PRNDL and OldJeeps
Welcome! Good start, you already have half doors. Looking forward to see what you do to your new money pit.

Last edited:
Welcome! Good start, you already have half doors. Looking forward to see what you do to you new money pit.
Money Pit, you have that right! Yikes, I’ve been pricing some things; 2 1/2” lift kit, wheels, tires $2000 ouch! Sound system (everything). Old one doesn’t work, sounded bad even when it did work. $900,
Yikes again!! Gonna have to go get a part time job. lol