Next TJFest, optional activity?

922DA746-A3CC-400A-82F8-F51ECA1D55A2.gif

Look thin at the nest or whatever they called it. I’m sure plenty strong but that isn’t good enough for my life.
I know nothing about ropes when it comes to this kind of stuff and I never will. If it's not a bridge made out of concrete & steel I'm not going anywhere near it.

Look thin at the nest or whatever they called it. I’m sure plenty strong but that isn’t good enough for my life.
They just proved it’s plenty🤣
There have also been several deaths on these swings.
I have no interest in calculating what size rope is needed but I just purchased a 9.4mm dynamic rope for a guy who says he is using it for a swing.

Reactions: Apparition
They just proved it’s plenty🤣
There have also been several deaths on these swings.
I have no interest in calculating what size rope is needed but I just purchased a 9.4mm dynamic rope for a guy who says he is using it for a swing.
Like the guy that used a plenty strong but too long rope at corona arch?

I know nothing about ropes when it comes to this kind of stuff and I never will. If it's not a bridge made out of concrete & steel I'm not going anywhere near it.
I’m not a rock climber, but I’m certified and have all the equipment. if we both make it to Moab next year remind me and I will take you out repelling.

You'd have to hit me in the neck with a dart & lower me down.
You would be fine. Just leave your wallet and keys in the jeep.🤣
We contract a Huey at times. I have video of hanging from a 150’ long line and being flown up and dropped off. I’m also scared of heights to an extent.