Next TJFest, optional activity?

You would be fine. Just leave your wallet and keys in the jeep.🤣
We contract a Huey at times. I have video of hanging from a 150’ long line and being flown up and dropped off. I’m also scared of heights to an extent.
A helicopter pilot I know is afraid of heights.

• Wow
Reactions: Rick Flair
You would be fine. Just leave your wallet and keys in the jeep.🤣
We contract a Huey at times. I have video of hanging from a 150’ long line and being flown up and dropped off. I’m also scared of heights to an extent.
I worked at a test squadron with two of those things. They’d take the guidance sections of ICBMs & put the sideways through the rear compartment to test whatever it was they needed to figure out. I got to ride along one time. It was fucking terrifying.

• Haha
Reactions: Powdermonkey
I’ve skydived and bungie jumped a few times, and this looks freaking awesome! But for some reason I don’t think I could do it.

Reactions: Apparition
I’ve skydived and bungie jumped a few times, and this looks freaking awesome! But for some reason I don’t think I could do it.
I couldn’t imagine being the guy to go first. I wonder if they use a test bag or something to confirm the measured out the correct length?

I couldn’t imagine being the guy to go first. I wonder if they use a test bag or something to confirm the measured out the correct length?

GTFO ! I don't even want to think about that.
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Apparition
I always figured amusement parks had good insurance policy’s and likely fairly good QA programs.
Well, I did a stint in college where I was free climbing (rock climbing with no ropes)... So maybe I ain't right in the head @RINC

I did fall and break my ankle once though... That really sucked. Had to finish the climb with it self destructing.

Reactions: RINC and Apparition
Well, I did a stint in college where I was free climbing (rock climbing with no ropes)... So maybe I ain't right in the head @RINC

I did fall and break my ankle once though... That really sucked. Had to finish the climb with it self destructing.
If you were free climbing and you fell and broke your ankle why would you start the climb again? Obviously you were already on the ground 🤣