Nice "Inca Gold" TJ For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Inca gold on a Rubi but not so much on an X or SE. Something about the Inca Gold that just needs bigger tires. I'm still a sucker for Chili pepper red or impact orange.

It’s a rare to find a Rubicon in that color, but I most definitely agree.

I can appreciate the rarity of the color...does not do it for me....I don't understand people that write so little in a description for a sale. Why don't you explain the "little rust" and also fix the air bag light or at the least get a code pulled. Everyone will assume the worst the way it is written and either not offer or bid less, expecting the worst. I just had an airbag light come up on my 14 explorer, there are no less than 7 airbags in it, took $150 worth of time for my mechanic to trace it down and clear the light.

Reactions: UpperMI and Chris
Case in point: the x below is kind of blah, but the Rubi looks pretty darn good. I’d own the rubi, but not the X

35FDA4FE-E55B-415B-86FF-1B12E9D351EE.jpeg
32F507FF-CEFA-4BF4-A5A3-D6DD8B40C5A1.jpeg

I can appreciate the rarity of the color...does not do it for me....I don't understand people that write so little in a description for a sale. Why don't you explain the "little rust" and also fix the air bag light or at the least get a code pulled. Everyone will assume the worst the way it is written and either not offer or bid less, expecting the worst. I just had an airbag light come up on my 14 explorer, there are no less than 7 airbags in it, took $150 worth of time for my mechanic to trace it down and clear the light.

It irritates the crap out of me when people aren’t descriptive when selling a car. I usually figure if they are too lazy to write something meaningful then they were probably too lazy to do routine maintenance or take care of their car.

Reactions: cliffish
Status
Not open for further replies.