Nice looking 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice!
I wouldn't buy (another) black vehicle here in Texas...been that, done there...but it sure looks sweet. Love those wheels!

My only issue is how they describe it. “HD this”” HD that”. Shit, tell us the brands!!!! Could be a Skyjacker lift for all we know. No under carriage shots. No frame shots. No under the good shots. Totally trying to sell to a first time Jeeper who has NO clue what’s good an bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only issue is how they describe it. “HD this”” HD that”. Shit, tell us the brands!!!! Could be a Skyjacker lift for all we know. No under carriage shots. No frame shots. No under the good shots. Totally trying to sell to a first time Jeeper who has NO clue what’s good an bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They have quite a few pictures underneath in the description on Ebay...Enough that I was able to Cross - Google a part number on the control arm label that was left on. Rough Country lift...fixed length without flex joints. I'm surprised Davis Autosports did this one. They don't usually cheap out, but just about EVERYTHING they put on that jeep is as inexpensive as could be.

It looks beautiful though, and I'm sure it can mall crawl with the best of them!

Reactions: Stox5225
Not one of my favorites they have put out.
Agree...could have been SO much more...but it would be a great platform to start from...Wonder what my wife would say if I told her that I bought it? I could trade my good parts for their shitty ones, then sell the Rubi for more than I paid for it. I get a rust free LJ on 35's that just needs a couple more tweaks to be really nice...at a cost that isn't totally ridiculous.

Those wheels for some reason have grown on me. Maybe it's just the bronze that looks good on the black.

So I've been on the hunt for a tj for awhile now, but I'm off to pick it up tomorrow!!
Anyways, in my search I came across davis autosports and at first was impressed but at this point I'm fairly certain you do not want to buy ANYTHING from them. I liked the purple 98 they had so I sent not 1 but 3 emails asking for shots of the undercarriage and engine bay. No response. Finally I called them and they told me their salesmen were to busy to talk but they would call me back... that didn't happen either. Finally they sent back an email with no pictures just stating that they would update the ebay post with more pictures.... that was last week, I just checked the post.... still no pictures. Besides being terrible customer service that throws some huge red flags. Then I checked the google reviews.... they're not good.

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
Status
Not open for further replies.