Nice price or crack pipe: 2005 Unlimited Rubicon for 29k

Is this a nice price or is someone smoking the crack pipe?

• Nice price

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Crack pipe

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
For 29k you get a low mileage (15k) Rubicon with an Nth Degree suspension and a bunch of other nice stuff (including my favorite Walker Evans 501 wheels).

The question is, is this a nice price or is someone smoking the crack pipe?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=284087595730

Disclaimer: Purchases made through eBay links on this site allows me to earn a commission from each sale.

Hog

Know it all...according to wife
Supporting Member
Tough question to answer in my opinion.. it is high but is it really?.. I wouldn’t pay that for it but, compared to inflation of new vehicles( especially 4x4s, new broncos, Tacoma’s, Gladiators) and the scarcity of this vehicle.. I would start at the ball park price if it was mine, you can always go down

Now, I didn’t read all the specs of it so if it’s Rugged Ridge lifts and Chinese tires.. I take it back

Reign Mack

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
200.gif

Reactions: skrelnik

DeadStang

Supporting Member
I don't know...it's certainly not to my taste, but I am surprised over and over again that these spendy LJs just keep selling. I bet he gets something close to his price — just not from me, lol!

Modoc Guy

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
OK, I guess it’s a “name” build, and it’s got lots of stuff on it, and it’s a rubi, but come on.

And then you buy it and spend “X” thousands to get it like you want?

I might be more inclined to pay that kind of dough if it were a pristine bone stone stock Rubicon with low miles. Then again, maybe not.

Definitely crack pipe🤪

Reactions: Irun

Wildman

Over Analizer Extraordinaire...............
Supporting Member
WTF is this? Nth Degree Suspension with incab suspension release?????
What is a incab suspension release??? You pull a lever and the suspension falls off?

Seriously over priced IMO but I'm a cheap SOB so what would I know?