Nice price or crack pipe: 2005 Unlimited Rubicon for 29k

Is this a nice price or is someone smoking the crack pipe?

• Nice price

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Crack pipe

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
For 29k you get a low mileage (15k) Rubicon with an Nth Degree suspension and a bunch of other nice stuff (including my favorite Walker Evans 501 wheels).

The question is, is this a nice price or is someone smoking the crack pipe?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=284087595730

Disclaimer: Purchases made through eBay links on this site allows me to earn a commission from each sale.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Tough question to answer in my opinion.. it is high but is it really?.. I wouldn’t pay that for it but, compared to inflation of new vehicles( especially 4x4s, new broncos, Tacoma’s, Gladiators) and the scarcity of this vehicle.. I would start at the ball park price if it was mine, you can always go down

Now, I didn’t read all the specs of it so if it’s Rugged Ridge lifts and Chinese tires.. I take it back

200.gif

Reactions: skrelnik
I have said it for years everyone (probably including myself) thinks our car is worth twice what it is.

I don't know...it's certainly not to my taste, but I am surprised over and over again that these spendy LJs just keep selling. I bet he gets something close to his price — just not from me, lol!

OK, I guess it’s a “name” build, and it’s got lots of stuff on it, and it’s a rubi, but come on.

And then you buy it and spend “X” thousands to get it like you want?

I might be more inclined to pay that kind of dough if it were a pristine bone stone stock Rubicon with low miles. Then again, maybe not.

Definitely crack pipe🤪

Reactions: Irun
WTF is this? Nth Degree Suspension with incab suspension release?????
What is a incab suspension release??? You pull a lever and the suspension falls off?

Seriously over priced IMO but I'm a cheap SOB so what would I know?

Status
Not open for further replies.