Nikki's yellow throwback Jeep

Ontario, Santa Ana(john Wayne), Long Beach, LAX, and San Diego are all closer.

Great day on Bronco Peak out at Corral Canyon. Learning more every time I take the Jeep out. I love this thing 😆 sorry not too many pics. Getting through the trail was the name of the game today.
0E36D7C7-D121-4B1A-AF7A-F3F84675380F.jpeg
F357143F-66E7-4B46-90C9-71129A2F3D40.jpeg
508DBFF1-D9BC-4C0E-82DE-D6845EDE4BFA.jpeg
454E1163-3CDB-46EE-9456-63BA02E2926F.jpeg
C162E880-49A1-4185-BD16-74CB8A3440E0.jpeg
F20FCECD-B75C-449B-B3CE-12ABC281AC50.jpeg
And here’s a shot of my buddies rig. His dad bought the jeep new and now it’s his.

1774E0E8-F60F-4899-A48F-98F264D697D1.jpeg

I had it shipped there to his place but I intend on flying out to Burbank once it's done and getting an Uber ride from the airport to his house to pick it up once it's ready.

I didn't want to drive it all the way out there with no top or doors, but now that it has a top and doors (he had my top) I am okay with driving it back home.

I suspect he'll have it for a few months, but once he's done I'll be happy as hell. You know the pain of trying to rock crawl with a manual.
Chris - you know Blaine is not going to let you pick up your rig. He has already purchased the 150 cans of spray foam to ship it back to you...

Chris - you know Blaine is not going to let you pick up your rig. He has already purchased the 150 cans of spray foam to ship it back to you...
Damn, with how busy I am managing three kids, school, etc., I’ll likely never get it back together. Part out time I guess.

Cheaper than that Uber from Burbank...
I just checked, Palm Springs, Ontario, and San Diego airports are all within a few minutes of an hour away. John Wayne is 45 minutes. If he does JW, my help can fetch him up and haul him over since he lives about 10 minutes away as the crow flies.

I just checked, Palm Springs, Ontario, and San Diego airports are all within a few minutes of an hour away. John Wayne is 45 minutes. If he does JW, my help can fetch him up and haul him over since he lives about 10 minutes away as the crow flies.
That’s some great customer service there, Blaine. Better watch it, people will start thinking you are a nice guy...

• Haha
Reactions: Nickgsjeep and Tob
That’s some great customer service there, Blaine. Better watch it, people will start thinking you are a nice guy...
Oh, you may not have that same opinion after spending an hour on the back of Mike's scooter to get here. I said he could fetch him up and deliver him, I didn't say it would be pleasant.

Mike has enough scooters that he can drive a different one every day of the week. He has more scooters than I have Jeeps and by scooters, I do not mean the slang term for motorcycle, I mean scooter. As in belt drive scooters.

• Haha
Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Mike has enough scooters that he can drive a different one every day of the week. He has more scooters than I have Jeeps and by scooters, I do not mean the slang term for motorcycle, I mean scooter. As in belt drive scooters.
Wow, last time I was there he pulled up on a scooter, I assumed he lived close to you. Brave soul he is.

Wow, last time I was there he pulled up on a scooter, I assumed he lived close to you. Brave soul he is.
He is fully enamored with them. About every other weekend they have some ironbutt rally where they all get together and travel in a pack to some god forsaken place to see who can survive the longest without stopping. They will do 4-500 miles in a weekend on those things. He lives in Costa Mesa.

• Haha
Reactions: Tob