Nikki's yellow throwback Jeep

Mike has enough scooters that he can drive a different one every day of the week. He has more scooters than I have Jeeps and by scooters, I do not mean the slang term for motorcycle, I mean scooter. As in belt drive scooters.

Some of those guys modify those little Aprilia SR50 Ditech scooters (and similar) to do 90 mph. I have to imagine that's scary as hell to say the least, but it's a big thing.

John Wayne or Ontario are not bad options.

My brother lives in Pasadena so I always fly to Burbank since I can get cheap flights from Portland. Next time I come visit him, I would really love to come meet you in person.

My armrest cover came today. The swatch color matched better than the cover they sent but regardless it is a super nice product with nice padding 👍🏼
https://www.redlinegoods.com/
0D9FD0B5-C7DA-4026-855C-88084F7D5979.jpeg

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Hi like your story and how you are step by step building your Jeep! Quick question on the rearview mirror: This does not look like the original ;-) I´ve been looking for a mirror that also shows time, temperature and a compass - did you find one?
I did find a new one a while back for my first TJ around 2011 and switched it over to this one in 2015. I believe it’s a cipa? But honestly I’m not sure. I know some Sahara’s and Rubicon’s and other special editions came with a digital rear view mirror and I did some research back then when I got it. When I get home I’ll see if there’s any labeling.

Reactions: Chris