Nikki's yellow throwback Jeep

Found Nicks jeep look-a-like today, except for the tan hardtop
63721CFA-ED7B-4EE1-ADC5-02BF2DCFD376.jpeg

@Nickgsjeep What headlights and fog lights are you running? I know theyre KC but whats the modal? beautiful rig man.

I found a spice soft top open box for 350$. Should i cop? We'd be the only two yellow's with a spice top in SoCal i bet

Reactions: Wildman
@Nickgsjeep What headlights and fog lights are you running? I know theyre KC but whats the modal? beautiful rig man.

I found a spice soft top open box for 350$. Should i cop? We'd be the only two yellow's with a spice top in SoCal i bet
Thanks for the compliment. They’re KC gravity pro 7 headlights and KC gravity pro sport 6 wides on the bumper. I’m not positive but I think KC is discontinuing them both

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: D M and Wildman
Well it is finally time for my review of the 241 transfer case. How can I express the magnitude of difference between the 231 and 241 transfer cases in a thread post so that one who has not experienced a rig with a 4:1 ratio would really appreciate and understand what I am saying? I can’t. The old saying that is so prevalent on here comes to mind, “you don’t know what you don’t know”. When I first realized I needed a change in the way my jeep performed off road, I simply thought the 241 or an atlas would just make the jeep slower when in 4Lo, and it does make the jeep slower. A lot slower. But the real difference is in the torque. I no longer need to feather clutch, work the brake, or give gas in order for the jeep to tackle an obstacle. The 241 allows the jeep to simply crawl over obstacles at a controlled rate with out stalling and very little if any gas is ever needed. Also the dangerous and unexpected automatic gas of the engine the newer Jeeps do when the engine is about to stall is now a subtle well placed increase in throttle that doesn’t catch you off guard or send you jumping down a descending obstacle. Overall I am extremely pleased with the 241 transfer case and have zero regrets about switching. There are plenty of people who wheel manuals with a 231 just fine, I considered myself one of them. But I felt like the speed of the rig and foot play involved would only get more dangerous the more technical my wheeling got. The 241 is a real game changer. Thanks @mrblaine .

Today I got to put the transfer case through its paces with @LarryTJ and @Nucklenelson out on Bronco Peak at Corral Canyon OHV park. Thanks for coming out guys, really fun day.
0E835827-CA8E-4639-AA15-E90388BF958D.png
F7592AF5-8730-4654-A26C-60E15062F9B4.png
FE3EE102-0322-456A-8ACE-DEF8DB389758.png

nice,
they don't come up to often but 1 popped up for sale a few hrs away in MI
a 241 w/Tera low kit, they want 1700$ for it,

seems a bit steep.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep