Nikki's yellow throwback Jeep

Crazy, We have the same front bumper, same winch hook, and same Garvin rear tire carrier. And...I grew up in San Diego. Nice Jeep. BTW is that the right fairlead for cable? I'm more partial to cable than synthetic so I don't follow the trends in that regard but isn't that fairlead for rope?

View attachment 131392

View attachment 131393
I have the Rokmen mercenary front bumper and LOD rear bumper. I’m switching to Savvy aluminum very soon though. The fairlead came with the winch so I’m assuming it is the right one. It’s not polished aluminum like the rope failleads, it’s cast.

Any night time pics?
F2D6CBCB-A280-43A0-A7AA-A6B4879160D2.jpeg
62DF5695-BC30-4D40-8AB5-AF3AAAB7F930.jpeg
3A6E7EF4-7ECA-47B1-9BDB-7F1D5BD8D31A.jpeg

Here’s some night shots. Top two are low beams last one is high beams. I’ll try and get some better ones soon.

I agree. I think I've told him a couple different times now, but every time I see it, I get the same "wow" thought. I can't recall right now a better looking TJ.
Hey as always thank you much!

Crazy, We have the same front bumper, same winch hook, and same Garvin rear tire carrier. And...I grew up in San Diego. Nice Jeep. BTW is that the right fairlead for cable? I'm more partial to cable than synthetic so I don't follow the trends in that regard but isn't that fairlead for rope?

View attachment 131392

View attachment 131393
Thanks for the compliment, welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the pics! They do seem bright for sure. I like how the light does not look blueish
Yes, not blue-ish at all. They’re a crisp white with a nice wide pattern and a decent cutoff for the other drivers. I was really leaning towards the Delta 7” LED headlights but I wasn’t crazy about the blue color. KC’s new gravity series all have a 5k temperature color. But they are pricey indeed.

Reactions: Ephry73
Yes, not blue-ish at all. They’re a crisp white with a nice wide pattern and a decent cutoff for the other drivers. I was really leaning towards the Delta 7” LED headlights but I wasn’t crazy about the blue color. KC’s new gravity series all have a 5k temperature color. But they are pricey indeed.
Definitely liking these as an option. For now I will run the H4 KC housings the TJ came with, but this is something I may upgrade to later on.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
This picture makes me miss San Diego. Being able to go up into the higher elevations.
Yeah I do love getting out into the hills. The desert is great but for me the mountains are always calling