Nikki's yellow throwback Jeep

Well here are the vents installed. I didn’t complete the venting holes because the hole saw was making quite a racket and my neighbors can only tolerate so much before they report me to the HOA. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’ll finish making them functional another day at a different location. Also I’ll get some better pics but overall the look of them is extremely underwhelming, just as I hoped.View attachment 266345View attachment 266346
Love the vents! What temp is it running at after you installed them?

i used some for heat control and the only answer i could give is no longer hot where i needed it not to be hot.

Reactions: Wildman
Picturers of when I installed my vents. While it did reduce my temp by a couple degree’s I was looking for more. I did a Ford Explorer conversion fan clutch with a 10 blade fan and HD water pump. The temp went from 210 at idle to 195. It’s been on the Jeep for a year and works great. My 4X4 shop recommended the conversion, and when the called the parts distributor they knew exactly what the technician was talking about and had the parts to us the next day.

AB8A42BD-57F3-4349-B283-A9091C394875.jpeg

66994583-5016-4CDD-9782-5C56F39FEA35.jpeg

17E11504-B63A-4E24-B111-075CDCD90CD6.jpeg

They are great if you like loud expensive tires with weak sidewalls.
They are only loud if you are young and still have most of your hearing. I’m in my 40s, and I can go either way with the loudness. 🤣

That being said, I love my Duratracs…still haven’t gotten stuck in the grass when I accidentally back over my lawn. 👍🏻😜

Since you are in Monroe, is your shop Hamm's?
Yes, Adham Sproat run’s it. I am originally from Monroe (just returned after being gone for a long time for work) and it is cool that I have a great shop right here. He put on my 4” long arm lift, trussed both axles and my ball joints, as well as many other things.

Yes, Adham Sproat run’s it. I am originally from Monroe (just returned after being gone for a long time for work) and it is cool that I have a great shop right here. He put on my 4” long arm lift, trussed both axles and my ball joints, as well as many other things.
He trussed your ball joints?

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I have driven by that place a million times, but you are the first review I have read.

Reactions: Wildman