Nilight 20012H LED headlight install and test on my TJ

SavageLJ

Hello fellow jeep owners i just wanted to post a video about nilight 7 inch headlight might help some one decide to buy them.

So far they have been a fantastic upgrade over the stock halogens

Here is the link for the video

Disclaimer: I paid full retail value for these headlight this not a sponsred post you are free to use the link and the code :).​

Referral Product link:
Nilight 2Pcs 20012H

Discount Code:
SAVAGELJ 5% OFF

I bought them from amazon.

I couldn't find an amazon US link from them But here are the link for amazon UAE (where i bought them from)

Amazon UAE Link

They look exactly like one of a hundred other Chinese brand LED designs. I have some too. I haven't experienced any moisture in mine like some have. The lenses are starting to cloud. The color is closer to the 6000k range which I don't like but that's just me. Otherwise I've only blinded drivers enough to get shot at once. LOL

BTW go say hi in the new members section. It's polite to introduce yourself before you spam the forum.

They look exactly like one of a hundred other Chinese brand LED designs. I have some too. I haven't experienced any moisture in mine like some have. The lenses are starting to cloud. The color is closer to the 6000k range which I don't like but that's just me. Otherwise I've only blinded drivers enough to get shot at once. LOL

BTW go say hi in the new members section. It's polite to introduce yourself before you spam the forum.
Just posted in the new members form thanks for the tip!

Yeah they are great if you want to blind drivers. LOL

Reactions: Chris and ejay
I have similar Chinese LED headlights on both jeeps. The difference is several hundred dollars compared to JW speakers, and the variation in light pattern isn't enough to convince me to not be my usual cheapskate self. I've heard arguments about headlights not being an area you want to skimp on and that does make sense, but I'm 3+ years in and zero issues. Plus if you read enough threads here you'll discover that every single part/system is not one you want to skimp on.

I have similar Chinese LED headlights on both jeeps. The difference is several hundred dollars compared to JW speakers, and the variation in light pattern isn't enough to convince me to not be my usual cheapskate self. I've heard arguments about headlights not being an area you want to skimp on and that does make sense, but I'm 3+ years in and zero issues. Plus if you read enough threads here you'll discover that every single part/system is not one you want to skimp on.
True plus if I want more light I can just turn on the light bar but it's illegal for on road use here 😀

True plus if I want more light I can just turn on the light bar but it's illegal for on road use here 😀
yeah, but it's a nice safety net should your lights actually go out. Of course we're probably relying on cheap Chinese LED in our light pods, too.

yeah, but it's a nice safety net should your lights actually go out. Of course we're probably relying on cheap Chinese LED in our light pods, too.
Trust me i am worried about my jeep overheating than the lights LOL its very hot where i live +40°C 104°F and my jeep has straight tap water and i junk yard radiator cap(15 psi) it should be 18 that boils when i turn off the engine i am planning to do a flush and replace the cap and the overflow bottle if i ever find one that has cheap shipping from US