Nitto Grappler M/Ts

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
I just bought a new to me truck, and it came with K02's, if you know me, you know I am not going to stand for that! The tires are a weird size, so weird, even the K02's don't make them anymore. Anyway to make a long story short. (I know from me, right?) The only tire I can run that is the same size is the Nitto Grappler MTs on my 3/4 GMC. I really like the size of the tire on the truck, so if I want to keep my truck looking the same that is my only choice.

Does anybody have first hand experience with the Nitto Grappler M/Ts?

Good? bad? Whatcha got?

I’ve heard from several people that run them that they are just okay. Not the best, but not the worst.

That’s just what I’ve heard though.

I’ve heard from several people that run them that they are just okay. Not the best, but not the worst.

That’s just what I’ve heard though.
They look exactly like the original BFGoodrich MT's. This is going on my pull truck that isn't going to go offroad other than towing my quads or jeep to a staging area or maybe retrieving broken Jeeps and or quads. So there might be some off-roading my mostly not. Honestly I don't think I really have a choice because I really like the rims and the size that are on it. I will need to change rims to pick other tires. So Just OK works for me. Plus it is not a everyday driver so I imagine even if the tread doesn't last long, It will with the fact that I don't drive it much.

Do you need an MT for the look? Sounds like a good all terrain would fit the bill better, IMO.

Reactions: Chris
Do you need an MT for the look? Sounds like a good all terrain would fit the bill better, IMO.

I don't need an MT, but it is the only sized tire I an find. I mean it has K02's on there now but they don't even sale that size anymore. Although if I had a choice between the two I would pick the Nitto's anyway.

Basically if you guys talk me out of the M/T's, I will have to buy rims too then.