No power to blower or fuses

That’s a big negative on the jumper wire.. when you start the Jeep it keeps the starter in gauged. Had to abort that idea... now I have absolutely no idea what to do next. I’ve had both fuse boxes unbolted and checked every wire and crimp. All that looks good, no dirt grime or discoloration. I guess I’ll just drive it with no heat or ac. I’ve checked fuses, changed fuses just in case some was bad that the naked eye couldn’t see. New relay, new resistor, new ignition switch. Cant find and burnt or discolored connectors... my only option I can think of would be by a new wiring harness, but that’s probably not going to happen... I do want to think everyone for the help and comments. It’s killing me I can’t this figured out. I’ve put a lot of time in this thing and I want it back to original working condition. View attachment 248927
IF you lived closer I would offer to come over and assist you... to resolve the problem.

The ignition switch feeds the fuse block behind the glove compartment.
Take a look at the wiring and harness connector for ignition switch to see if there are signs of overheating.
IF there are no signs of overheating; then there is a good chance the secondary contacts inside the ignition switch have gone bad.

Ok update. I’ve traced the wires from the fuse box. No defects that I can tell. Everything that was attached to the blower motor and resistor or the relay is reading no volts on the multimeter. Volts are reading on fuse box #5, but still not to #8. Any other ideas on what to try next? I’ve replaced the resistor and blower motor.

The wires look ok. Nothing fried or cut. I think that whole block just doesn’t work. Every other block works just not 5-8. Is there a way to just replace that block?

The wires look ok. Nothing fried or cut. I think that whole block just doesn’t work. Every other block works just not 5-8. Is there a way to just replace that block?
Check the ignition switch terminal #9 12 ga Pink/Black wire for incoming voltage and terminal #8 12 ga Black/Orange wire with ignition to ON for outgoing voltage. IF there is voltage on terminal #9, but not #8 then the secondary contacts of the ignition switch are bad.
Terminal #8 from the ignition switch feeds the Fuse Block fuses 5-8.