No power to my rear wiper switch in the dash

Wilhiho

Trying to fix my rear window wiper. Just ordered a new one and I’m checking the wiring at the rear plug. defroster pin 1 has power pin 5 has constant power with key on Pin4 nothing and pin 3 supposedly from the dash switch nothing with the switch on. So I checked and I have no power at the switch in the dash. Fuse 6 is good

Last edited:
I have the exact same problem wuth my rear wiper.... Did u solve it?
I did first of all you have to check if you have power to the 5 pin on the plug from the tub it comes directly from fuse box fuse #6. I’ll look for the thread that helped me and send it to you.

I’m not very good at attaching threads sorry but if you need I can walk you through what I did. Started by making sure you have constant power to the #5 pin at the rear of the Jeep in the Jeep side connector. Or I just search the problem and found a pretty good explanation. If I can find it again I’ll try and send it to you. Sorry

DD2A8B17-57BC-4171-9DF8-969DB69A2A20.jpeg

I did first of all you have to check if you have power to the 5 pin on the plug from the tub it comes directly from fuse box fuse #6. I’ll look for the thread that helped me and send it to you.
I would like that thread if you still have it please. I put my hard top on after 3 years and the wiper is not working at all.