No vibrations after 2" spacer install

Dyl

Hi guys,

So I finished installing 2inch spacers to my otherwise stock TJ. I went for a test drive (did around 60mph) afterwards to see if there are any driveline vibrations but I didn't feel any. I checked and the steering wheel seems straight as well.

Is this normal meaning I don't need to do any transfer case drop or a wheel alignment?

Tia

Hi guys,

So I finished installing 2inch spacers to my otherwise stock TJ. I went for a test drive (did around 60mph) afterwards to see if there are any driveline vibrations but I didn't feel any. I checked and the steering wheel seems straight as well.

Is this normal meaning I don't need to do any transfer case drop or a wheel alignment?

Tia
I'd just check the toe is correct. Otherwise, it sounds like you're good to go.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/how-to-align-your-jeep-wrangler-tj.85/

Hi guys,

Tia
Installing any suspension lift including 2" spacers will increase your toe-in angle. Go to this forum's how to area where you'll find a thread on how to do your own alignment which covers the very easily done toe-in adjustment.

Reactions: LeePTI
Before and after pics or it didn't happen. 😎🚬
There you go...still on stock 28ish inch tyres and I'll be putting 31s in near future.

Thanks all! I'll have a look at that alignment thread.

PhotoCollage_1622265798090.jpg

Installing any suspension lift including 2" spacers will increase your toe-in angle. Go to this forum's how to area where you'll find a thread on how to do your own alignment which covers the very easily done toe-in adjustment.
What are your thoughts on a 1" body lift vs a 2" on a TJ already lifted 2.5" via new coils and Fox shocks? Benefits? Concerns?

What are your thoughts on a 1" body lift vs a 2" on a TJ already lifted 2.5" via new coils and Fox shocks? Benefits? Concerns?
I'm against all 2" and 3" body lifts, they cause too many problems for the transfer case and manual transmission shifters. Not to mention the gasoline filler hose isn't long enough to reach the tank with a 2" or 3" BL so you also have to insert an extension to the filler hose.

I'd stick with a 1" or 1.25".

Reactions: LeePTI