No Way!

So is there a way to get over stuff like that? I feel like I've seen wranglers do that stuff and not flip. Why did he flip? High center of gravity from lift and skinny pedal? Or is that not something one could drive over. I think I've seen videos of guys doing similar stuff and not flipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: Germanshepherd
That's kinda what I was thinking. I feel like I've drivin over steeper things in my dads JKU rubicon in Moab before I got my TJ.

That so unfortunate for that guys Jeep though. Wonder if it totaled the engine or just destroyed the compartment.

Not that it matters but I like to over analyze everything. I imagine he gave it too much gas, and with a higher center of gravity due to lift he flipped?

Last edited:
Yes, he should have been able to make it over that. There's nothing impossible about it. I'm going to chalk it up to driver error.

Reactions: Tj04
Probably lost momentum and gunned it on the steepest part.... oh what a feeling eh.
Pretty easy to do a wheelie when your already there.

GTA,?? Greater Toronto Area??

Reactions: StG58
I saw a stock Range Rover do it so a Jeep should make it without any hassles...I agree with @billiebob as it sounds like he gave it a bit too much throttle just at the wrong time, rather than steady gas all the way through.

Too much gas at wrong time. Front wheels were not turning so didn't have it in 4 wheel. Power transfer to the 4 versus 2 would of kept it from rollin. Just my thoughts.

I agree, 4WD would have prevented this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor angry eyes.

Alot of things caused that roll but mostly driver error during moment of weight transfer. He would have been ok if he hit the clutch and braked back.

Oh yeah too much kift too. High lifts work for some scenarios but also complicates others like this.

Too much gas at wrong time. Front wheels were not turning so didn't have it in 4 wheel. Power transfer to the 4 versus 2 would of kept it from rollin. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems like he had it in 4wd with open diffs because the drivers front and passenger rear appeared to be spinning and slowing at the same speed. Attempting that in 2wd is a guarantee fail.

Reactions: IamBR549
If he had a dual 50inch light bars, hood mounted high lift jack and a battle axe mounted to the front grille it would have counter balanced the front of the vehicle

Reactions: IamBR549