California NorCal Hell Hole Trail June 27th (and 28th for some)

I won't be able to make this one guys, I need to beat the control arm mounts back out and weld some reinforcement plates on. Also replace a couple lower control arms. The Rubicon took a toll on my Jeep with it's poor little 33's.
Are you currently running stock arms?

Feel your pain brah! Us 33's jeepers must stand strong! I wadded my ZJ tie rod on the Con last year.
I got pretty lucky and didn't take too much damage. But the control arm mounts really took the brunt of it. I also got some good use outa my skids. Thank god I had the engine/trans skid! I took a hit right at the bellhousing that was enough to deflect my 1/4 skid, it would have destroyed my trans.

20200607_105711.jpg

Yes. Can't shell out another $700+ for new arms right now so I will get a set of stockers and keep an extra on hand until I save up for the real deal.
I might have some stock arms available here soon.

Feel your pain brah! Us 33's jeepers must stand strong! I wadded my ZJ tie rod on the Con last year.

lol 33’s

How much? Just need lowers.
Probably nothing. Got lots on my plate. I’m camping this weekend but I need to sand off the shitty rattlecan job @Midnight LJR did to the arms I picked up. One at a time so I will see how that goes with work but I could do the lowers first if you need them.

• Haha
Reactions: Indy
Probably nothing. Got lots on my plate. I’m camping this weekend but I need to sand off the shitty rattlecan job @Midnight LJR did to the arms I picked up. One at a time so I will see how that goes with work but I could do the lowers first if you need them.
No rush, i can be patient.
(Sorry Dr. I will stop thread jacking)

Reactions: DrDmoney

Hey those arms are collectable they come with an official Blaine Award for the "Worst painter of Aluminum he has ever seen". You take that off and you destroy the collectors value.