California NorCal introduction

Thanks dude! @Alex01 got me interested. Like I said, I’m looking to get back into the Jeep thing. Looking forward to hitting some trails. Maybe some fishing holes off the beaten path.

Haha no I didn’t. But he gave me a ton of good info as to what I am actually looking for. I got ripped off on my “custom” tire carrier rear bumper and I asked him as to why he was getting rid of them and to be honest. He was and now has me looking at some other shocks. And if you know of anyone selling a tire carrier... hahaha

Welcome aboard. Like I said this forum is full of extremely knowledgeable people and will definitely steer you in the right direction. If you even hint that you want to buy a part they will happily help you make sure your money is spent on the right stuff.

If you want to get jealous of a some jeeps start following @Chris 's build along with @tomtaylz and countless others under the tj build subsection.

Welcome! We'll get some trail runs going again soon. Up North up here, a lot burned around us a few months back and a lot of the Forest and BLM is still shut down.