California Norcal Jeep Adventure Christmas tree run

Pencil us,,,my wife Lisa and I,, in, as it gets a little closer, I'll have a better idea if schedules work. Sure would like to meet some of you guys in person. We have basically a stock TJ GE with BFG AT's. 4.0, 42rle, Dana 44 rear axle, 373 ratio. Unless we get a crazy early winter, I'm guessing we'll get thru it all fine,??
Just hang towards the back and drive through the compressed snow (if we have any). Worse case most of us have a winch and could tug you out. Just bring some jerky or beer as payment 😝

Pencil us,,,my wife Lisa and I,, in, as it gets a little closer, I'll have a better idea if schedules work. Sure would like to meet some of you guys in person. We have basically a stock TJ GE with BFG AT's. 4.0, 42rle, Dana 44 rear axle, 373 ratio. Unless we get a crazy early winter, I'm guessing we'll get thru it all fine,??
Okay....I'll put on the list. You should be fine. Just to be safe, make sure you have a recovery point on the front and rear.

Reactions: Alex01

You'll do just fine.

This looks fun put me down as a maybe just need to confirm with the wife.

How long is the trail ride? Wondering if my daughter would do ok she is just about 2 and does good in the car as long as she can get out every once in a while. Anyone else bring kids that young or better having her stay with grandma?

For tires, I actually have never been snow wheeling? I am planning to eventually get a second set of mud terrains for my Jeep this might be a good excuse. Would those be way better than my BFG all terrains?

This looks fun put me down as a maybe just need to confirm with the wife.

How long is the trail ride? Wondering if my daughter would do ok she is just about 2 and does good in the car as long as she can get out every once in a while. Anyone else bring kids that young or better having her stay with grandma?

For tires, I actually have never been snow wheeling? I am planning to eventually get a second set of mud terrains for my Jeep this might be a good excuse. Would those be way better than my BFG all terrains?
We will be bringing our two-year-old with us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indy
Where are you staying?
oops... I meant to put that in the Castle Craig run. Too many tabs to keep track of :ROFLMAO:

But, I am considering spending at least one night up there since it may be a bit too much driving for the baby unless I just leave around bedtime.

• Haha
Reactions: Indy
oops... I meant to put that in the Castle Craig run. Too many tabs to keep track of :ROFLMAO:

But, I am considering spending at least one night up there since it may be a bit too much driving for the baby unless I just leave around bedtime.
Which night? We usually go to Pizza in Lakeport after the run for those that want to stick around.

Likely Saturday. I've been eyeballing skylark shores.

You'll get an amazing sunrise over the lake there. It's a long ride and a full day. Because of the fires, a lot of the FSR's are closed, so we have to detour thru Potter Valley to get to Hull Mt. so it takes a little longer to get there. But it's not about the destination, right?

You'll get an amazing sunrise over the lake there. It's a long ride and a full day. Because of the fires, a lot of the FSR's are closed, so we have to detour thru Potter Valley to get to Hull Mt. so it takes a little longer to get there. But it's not about the destination, right?
I'm just crossing my fingers we get some snow. Either way, it will be fun.

I'm just crossing my fingers we get some snow. Either way, it will be fun.

Yep, let's hope for snow. Last year I took my 9 year old grandson. He had a blast!
DSCN0795.JPG

Not anymore JB. It's been open for awhile though Upper Lake again. That's why I have the meet up place in Upper Lake.